Ahiflower® Oil is the richest plant source of omega-3 stearidonic acid (SDA) known, offering healthcare practitioners and their patients the opportunity to incorporate a sustainable, non-genetically modified, vegan source of omega-3 fatty acids into their diets. Ahiflower Oil also contains therapeutically beneficial omega-6 gamma linolenic acid (GLA). Since SDA and GLA both bypass the rate-limiting step involving the liver enzyme delta-6 desaturase, our bodies metabolize them far more efficiently than other plant-derived omegas such as alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). Ahiflower, therefore, offers a far more efficient omega 3-6-9 solution.
Ahiflower provides outstanding benefits:
- SDA found in Ahiflower converts to EPA in circulating cells up to 4x more efficiently than flaxseed oil.
- Ahiflower contains beneficial Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA), which is not found in flax, chia or fish oil.
- No fishy taste, unpleasant burps, concerns about heavy metals or poor fish farming practices.
- Eco-conscious vegan choice.
- Bottled in a specialized violet glass to protect quality.